New payment system for print-outs
25 December 2018
On 31 December, PayEx discontinues as payment system for printing documents. You will instead pay through coupons or credit card.
Uppsala University has a printing and copying systems for students and employees with which you can print, copy and scan documents. To pay for them, PayEx has been used as payment system. PayEx discontinues and will close its payment services on 31 December 2018. If you have money left on your PayEx account you should use up those before topping up your printing account with printing coupons or credit card.
You can transfer deposited money on a PayEx account to your own bank account by 31 January 2019.
Read more about the printing system for students at Uppsala University.
- Register your publications in DiVA no later than 8 January 26 november 2019
- Carl Johan Casten Carlberg is Uppsala Student of 2019 19 november 2019
- Careers fair: Time for an eco-labelled Utnarm 04 november 2019
- Researcher Profile: “The idea is to derive new generic molecular models” 10 oktober 2019
- Research Infrastructure to Meet Tomorrow’s Challenges 10 oktober 2019
- Panel discussion with Niklas Zennström: “I am optimistic” 09 oktober 2019
- One Year into the University’s Largest Construction Project 07 oktober 2019
- What’s around the corner – with Johan Tysk 09 september 2019
- The Solar Cell Researcher heading CEMUS 05 september 2019
- The paper filter that can clean water in Bangladesh 23 augusti 2019
- Cosmos and Mathematics are approaching 18 juni 2019
- Students get to try out advanced bioprocess technologies at the Testa Center 18 juni 2019
- “It’s OK to be driven by curiosity alone” 14 maj 2019
- Participate in our safety survey! 13 maj 2019
- Share your experience about "Swedishness" to new students 02 maj 2019
- Artificial intelligence in support of humankind 29 april 2019
- Become a student ambassador! 24 april 2019
- Application for exchange studies opens 12 april 2019
- Light mysteries at SciFest 05 mars 2019
- Shedding light on the energy capacity of materials 05 mars 2019