- Temporary ban on being in parks over Valborg 16 april 2021
- Vice-Chancellor's decision extends restrictions regarding COVID-19 13 april 2021
- COVID-19 report, 9 April 09 april 2021
- Uppsala University on Clubhouse 08 april 2021
- Johan Asplund is looking forward to mathematical conversations 06 april 2021
- Increased funding of Erasmus+ for more exchanges 31 mars 2021
- COVID-19 report, 26 March 26 mars 2021
- COVID-19 report, 19 March 19 mars 2021
- Serious situation – rapid spread of infection at the University 12 mars 2021
- COVID-19 report, 5 March 05 mars 2021
- COVID-19-report, 26 February 26 februari 2021
- Digital visit by over 100 high school students 22 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 19 February 19 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 12 February 12 februari 2021
- “Courses in the humanities provided a great deal of insight” 09 februari 2021
- New Vice-Chancellor's decision for spring 2021 regarding COVID-19 05 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 5 February 05 februari 2021
- The Language Workshop will be offering Drop-in tutorials 05 februari 2021
- The Student Health Service is here for students! 03 februari 2021
- Student Health Service with an international focus 01 februari 2021
The Student Health Service is here for students!
3 February 2021
The Student Health Service offers groups, lectures and workshops on themes relevant to students. Visit our webpage for more information about the program this term and registration. We also offer individual counselling and advice and support during our phone hours. Our waiting times for individual counselling are short. Everything is digital and free!
News for this term is our Walking group in Uppsala that will meet outside. Keep an eye on the website!
On the websites you can also find advice, for example about stressmanagement and how to manage your mental health and loneliness during the pandemic.