- Digital visit by over 100 high school students 22 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 19 February 19 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 12 February 12 februari 2021
- “Courses in the humanities provided a great deal of insight” 09 februari 2021
- New Vice-Chancellor's decision for spring 2021 regarding COVID-19 05 februari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 5 February 05 februari 2021
- The Language Workshop will be offering Drop-in tutorials 05 februari 2021
- The Student Health Service is here for students! 03 februari 2021
- Student Health Service with an international focus 01 februari 2021
- Covid-19-report, 29 January 29 januari 2021
- This semester's workshops and lectures from the Library 25 januari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 22 January 22 januari 2021
- The Vice-Chancellor's decision regarding COVID-19 is extended 22 januari 2021
- Nominate for the Pedagogical Awards 2021 19 januari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 15 January 15 januari 2021
- “Sweden’s basement rock could become a future key source of sustainable energy” 15 januari 2021
- COVID-19-report, 8 January 08 januari 2021
- Apply for funding from Uppsala University's climate pot 2021 04 januari 2021
- Libraries closed to the public and stricter requirements to work and study at home 21 december 2020
- Further tightening of the general guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19 18 december 2020
Text message with information about Covid-19
11 December 2020
On Monday, 14 December, the population of Sweden will receive a text message. The purpose is to inform about the stricter regulations and general advice that is now coming into force throughout the country.
In order to be able to reduce the spread of Covid-19 in Sweden, everyone must contribute by following the regulations and general advice of the Public Health Agency.
On December 14, new, stricter advice will take effect throughout the country. The stricter advice means that everyone is obliged to protect themselves and others against the spread of Covid-19.
This text message is being sent so that as many people as possible know about the new advice.
In the text message, it says: 'Information from the authorities: Follow the new, stricter advice to stop the spread of covid-19. Read more on the website, Krisinformation.'
The message will be sent to everyone with a mobile contract in the country.
The information in the message has been produced by The Agency for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning ,MSB, and The Swedish Public Health Agency ,Fohm, on behalf of the government, and the message is sent out by the telecom operators to their subscribers.