The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students
The Language Workshop now provides services not only for students on the undergraduate- and Master's levels, but for doctoral students as well.
We offer consultations in Swedish and English, where students are given feedback on their academic language skills. For PhD students this might include e.g. writing scientific articles, delivering conference papers, or producing a popular scientific text.
"We offer feedback with the aim of helping the students to develop their academic language, which means that we do not offer proofreading or editing services", Johanna McElwee at the Language Workshop says.
Consultations at the Language Workshop are free of charge. Read more about the Language Workshop.
- New printing system summer 2017 2017-05-15
- The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students 2017-03-21
- Coordinator for equal opportunities - new commission spring 2017 2017-03-14
- How to pull off a climate change challenge 2017-03-08
- Away and back – international student ambassador in Brazil 2017-03-07
- Smarter data movement for faster computing 2017-03-07
- We are altering at the Biology Library 2017-01-09
- Nobel lectures in Uppsala 13 December 2016-12-01
- Reminder of online survey sent to international students 2016-11-17
- Uppsala Student of the Year: Allen Ali Mohammadi 2016-11-02
- Student e-mail to end and obligatory forwarding introduced 2016-10-21
- Does the darkness make you tired ? The light room is now open! 2016-10-17
- Migration of student unions’ and student nations’ email to Exchange 2016-09-21
- Office Pro Plus for students 2016-09-21
- Upptech – A new centre for technology in Uppsala 2016-09-09
- Student Health Center to become part of Uppsala University 2016-09-09
- Uppsala University climbs back to top 100 in QS World University Rankings 2016-09-06
- Ranking: Uppsala University improves its position in the top 100 list 2016-08-15
- End-of-term celebration for Master’s students 2016-06-02
- Winners of 2016 Distinguished Teaching Awards selected 2016-05-25