The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students
21 March 2017
The Language Workshop now provides services not only for students on the undergraduate- and Master's levels, but for doctoral students as well.
We offer consultations in Swedish and English, where students are given feedback on their academic language skills. For PhD students this might include e.g. writing scientific articles, delivering conference papers, or producing a popular scientific text.
"We offer feedback with the aim of helping the students to develop their academic language, which means that we do not offer proofreading or editing services", Johanna McElwee at the Language Workshop says.
Consultations at the Language Workshop are free of charge. Read more about the Language Workshop.
- “We need to digitise carefully” 11 June 2018
- This year’s Distinguished Teaching Award winners chosen 4 June 2018
- "Plants must be prepared for just about anything" 14 May 2018
- Nominate for the title Alumnus of the Year 9 May 2018
- Summer Closing Ceremony for Master’s students 26 April 2018
- They developed an app to help people with special dietary requirements 16 April 2018
- Gender Equality Times Two 12 April 2018
- Don’t hack my body! 10 April 2018
- Uppsala student designated 2018 “IT woman of the year” 9 April 2018
- Become a UUCareerGate ambassador 29 March 2018
- He wants to give a new perspective on learning 16 March 2018
- New tailor-made science and technology foundation year 21 February 2018
- Campus card as Library card 21 February 2018
- Pushing boundaries far and near 6 February 2018
- "I've never stopped speaking to rocks" 6 February 2018
- Campus card as Library card 15 December 2017
- The keys to unlocking the chemistry behind complex biological problems 4 December 2017
- Web login with new design 14 November 2017
- Frictionless collaboration that benefits both sides 8 November 2017
- He unravels the order of things 8 November 2017