The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students
21 March 2017
The Language Workshop now provides services not only for students on the undergraduate- and Master's levels, but for doctoral students as well.
We offer consultations in Swedish and English, where students are given feedback on their academic language skills. For PhD students this might include e.g. writing scientific articles, delivering conference papers, or producing a popular scientific text.
"We offer feedback with the aim of helping the students to develop their academic language, which means that we do not offer proofreading or editing services", Johanna McElwee at the Language Workshop says.
Consultations at the Language Workshop are free of charge. Read more about the Language Workshop.
- "I've never stopped speaking to rocks" 12 February 2018
- Pushing boundaries far and near 6 February 2018
- Pedagogical Awards 2018 22 January 2018
- Campus card as Library card 15 December 2017
- The keys to unlocking the chemistry behind complex biological problems 4 December 2017
- Web login with new design 14 November 2017
- Frictionless collaboration that benefits both sides 8 November 2017
- He unravels the order of things 8 November 2017
- "Just do it!" 8 November 2017
- He's Looking at the World through the Big Data Lens 3 October 2017
- New printing system summer 2017 15 May 2017
- The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students 21 March 2017
- Coordinator for equal opportunities - new commission spring 2017 14 March 2017
- How to pull off a climate change challenge 8 March 2017
- Away and back – international student ambassador in Brazil 7 March 2017
- Smarter data movement for faster computing 7 March 2017
- We are altering at the Biology Library 9 January 2017
- Nobel lectures in Uppsala 13 December 1 December 2016
- Reminder of online survey sent to international students 17 November 2016
- Uppsala Student of the Year: Allen Ali Mohammadi 2 November 2016