Coordinator for equal opportunities - new commission spring 2017
Starting from the spring semester 2017, there is a coordinator for equal opportunity issues at Uppsala University. Malin Ekström at the Student Affairs Office will work with equal opportunity issues concerning students and education.
The university's work for equal opportunities means that no one should be discriminated against or harassed on the basis of gender, gender identity and/or gender expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age.
“I will work strategically with equal opportunity issues”, Malin Ekström says. “This may include making inventories, identifying and analysing needs and developing strategies for the coordination and implementation of joint operations in equal opportunity issues concerning students and education. I will highlight and clarify equal opportunities in practice by illustrating norms and attitudes, and by providing information on the Discrimination Act and the university's policies, plans and programmes related to equal opportunity”.
If you would like to get in touch with the coordinator, Malin Ekström, you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 018-471 17 92.
Read more about the students' working environment and equal opportunities.
- Web login with new design 2017-11-14
- Frictionless collaboration that benefits both sides 2017-11-08
- He unravels the order of things 2017-11-08
- "Just do it!" 2017-11-08
- He's Looking at the World through the Big Data Lens 2017-10-03
- New printing system summer 2017 2017-05-15
- The Language Workshop now also for doctoral students 2017-03-21
- Coordinator for equal opportunities - new commission spring 2017 2017-03-14
- How to pull off a climate change challenge 2017-03-08
- Away and back – international student ambassador in Brazil 2017-03-07
- Smarter data movement for faster computing 2017-03-07
- We are altering at the Biology Library 2017-01-09
- Nobel lectures in Uppsala 13 December 2016-12-01
- Reminder of online survey sent to international students 2016-11-17
- Uppsala Student of the Year: Allen Ali Mohammadi 2016-11-02
- Student e-mail to end and obligatory forwarding introduced 2016-10-21
- Does the darkness make you tired ? The light room is now open! 2016-10-17
- Migration of student unions’ and student nations’ email to Exchange 2016-09-21
- Office Pro Plus for students 2016-09-21
- Upptech – A new centre for technology in Uppsala 2016-09-09