Application for exchange studies opens
12 April 2019
It is that time of year again! Between 15 April to 15 May is the application to the International Office for exchange studies starting Spring 2020 open.
- Now we open the call for exchange to our partner universities on the southern hemisphere, says Jingjing Huang Staaf, Officer at the International Office.
Interest in exchange studies has increased the past few years but Jingjing doesn’t think this should discourage anyone from applying.
- We do have selection process that gives priority to students who have good grades and who can clearly demonstrate in their Academic Purpose Statement that they will take advantage of the opportunity of an exchange but if you are flexible and can consider going to a university you initially didn’t think of going to chances are good, says Jingjing.
- Cosmos and Mathematics are approaching 18 juni 2019
- Students get to try out advanced bioprocess technologies at the Testa Center 18 juni 2019
- “It’s OK to be driven by curiosity alone” 14 maj 2019
- Participate in our safety survey! 13 maj 2019
- Share your experience about "Swedishness" to new students 02 maj 2019
- Artificial intelligence in support of humankind 29 april 2019
- Become a student ambassador! 24 april 2019
- Application for exchange studies opens 12 april 2019
- Light mysteries at SciFest 05 mars 2019
- Shedding light on the energy capacity of materials 05 mars 2019
- Digging up the past together 05 mars 2019
- “Sensors will detect small movements in the rock” 04 februari 2019
- Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures 2019: Climate change, carbon dioxide storage, and human health 30 januari 2019
- New guidelines for written examinations 29 januari 2019
- Mathematics is an obvious choice for Inger Sigstam 16 januari 2019
- Who is your best teacher? 14 januari 2019
- New payment system for print-outs 25 december 2018
- The chemist with a handle on the state of molecules 04 december 2018
- Exchange students encouraged to take the train 27 november 2018
- "I want to see your plans for the future" 06 november 2018