New payment system for print-outs
25 December 2018
On 31 December, PayEx discontinues as payment system for printing documents. You will instead pay through coupons or credit card.
Uppsala University has a printing and copying systems for students and employees with which you can print, copy and scan documents. To pay for them, PayEx has been used as payment system. PayEx discontinues and will close its payment services on 31 December 2018. If you have money left on your PayEx account you should use up those before topping up your printing account with printing coupons or credit card.
You can transfer deposited money on a PayEx account to your own bank account by 31 January 2019.
Read more about the printing system for students at Uppsala University.
- Cosmos and Mathematics are approaching 18 juni 2019
- Students get to try out advanced bioprocess technologies at the Testa Center 18 juni 2019
- “It’s OK to be driven by curiosity alone” 14 maj 2019
- Participate in our safety survey! 13 maj 2019
- Share your experience about "Swedishness" to new students 02 maj 2019
- Artificial intelligence in support of humankind 29 april 2019
- Become a student ambassador! 24 april 2019
- Application for exchange studies opens 12 april 2019
- Light mysteries at SciFest 05 mars 2019
- Shedding light on the energy capacity of materials 05 mars 2019
- Digging up the past together 05 mars 2019
- “Sensors will detect small movements in the rock” 04 februari 2019
- Celsius-Linnaeus Lectures 2019: Climate change, carbon dioxide storage, and human health 30 januari 2019
- New guidelines for written examinations 29 januari 2019
- Mathematics is an obvious choice for Inger Sigstam 16 januari 2019
- Who is your best teacher? 14 januari 2019
- New payment system for print-outs 25 december 2018
- The chemist with a handle on the state of molecules 04 december 2018
- Exchange students encouraged to take the train 27 november 2018
- "I want to see your plans for the future" 06 november 2018