The Faculty Board is the decision-making body of the Faculty and is responsible for overall matters concerning education, research and collaboration. The Vice-Rector of the Faculty is head of the Faculty Board and together with the Executive Committee in charge of the operational management. The boards, commissions and committees of the Faculty decide on general questions within their areas of specialisation and prepare matters to the Faculty Board. They are assisted by the Office for Science and Technology, which handles the collective administrative work.
The Departments are responsible for education and research within their subject areas. They are managed by the Head of the Department and the Board of the Department. Within the Faculty, there are also other organisational units for broader collaborations between faculties, higher education institutes, industry and society.
- Meeting calendar (in Swedish)
- Mission and Core Values of the Faculty
- Research Strategies (in Swedish)
- Rules of Procedure
- Delegation Directives (in Swedish)
- Organisation of Uppsala University
- Facts about the Disciplinary Domain
- Establishment plan 2017 (in Swedish)
- Establishment plan 2018 (in Swedish)
- Establishment plan 2019 (in Swedish)
- Annual report 2018 (in Swedish)